DIMES MEDIA CORPORATION
ANNUAL EEO PUBLIC FILEREPORT
The purpose of EEO Public File Report (“Report”) is to comply with Section 73.2080C (6) of the FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule. This Report has been prepared on behalf of the Station Employment Unit that is comprised of the following stations:
KPYG-FM, Cayucos, California (FIN: 9851)
KWWV-FM, Santa Margarita, California (FIN: 25960)
KXDZ-FM, Templeton, California (FIN: 70781)
KXTZ-FM, Pismo Beach, California (FIN: 30108)
KYNS (AM), San Luis Obispo, California (FIN: 73039)
The information contained in this Report covers the Period from January 15, 2015 to, and including
July 31, 2015 (the Applicable Period).
The FCC’s 2002 EEO Rule requires that the Report contain the following Information:
1. A list of all full-time vacancies filled by the Station comprising the Station Employment Unit during the Applicable Period:
2. For each vacancy, the recruitment sources utilized to fill the vacancies including, if applicable, organizations entitled to notification pursuant to Section 73.2080C (1)(ii) of the new EEO Rule, which should be separately identified), identified by name, address, contact person and telephone number;
3. The recruitment source that referred the hiree for each full-time vacancy during the Applicable period;
4. Data reflecting the total number of persons interviewed for full-time vacancies during the Applicable Period and the total number of interviewees referred by each recruitment source utilized in connection with such vacancies; and
5. A list and brief description of the initiatives undertaken pursuant to Section 73.2080C (2) of the FCC rules.
Appendix A (Section 1), Appendix B (Section 2), and Appendix C (Section 3) which follow have been designed, in the aggregate, to provide the required information. Please note that the numbers listed on Appendix B (Section 2) under the column entitled “Full-time Positions for Which This Source was Utilized” refer to the number of the full-time job positions listed on Appendix A (Section 1).
Dimes Media Corporation the licensee of KPYG-FM, KWWZ-FM, KXTZ-FM, KXDZ-FM, and KYNS (AM) has and will continue to be Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Dimes is committed to broad and inclusive outreach for hiring full-time employees, affording equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons and refraining from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, or religion. As required by Section 73.2080 of the Commission’s Rules, the stations have participated in several different recruitment activities to ensure broad outreach. A brief description of initiatives undertaken is described in Appendix C (Section 3).